Saturday, July 17, 2010

Choosing the Chevrolet Cruze Amid the New Cars in India

I won’t be wrong if I say that the Chevrolet Cruze and the Chevrolet Beat are riding herd amid the new cars in India. Whether it is the exterior styling or interior décor or engine capacities or performance and more, you will just love driving them flaunting your style statement. While a neighbor in my left bought the Chevrolet Cruze, the neighbor in my right bought the Chevrolet Beat and both the cars get parked in close quarters in front of our apartment. I was not that crazy about these two new cars in India but after my eyes fell repeatedly on the sedan and hatchback, I am now all geared up to buy one. But now I am in a dilemma whether to go for the Beat or the Cruze.

As I don’t own a car and had been planning for long, I have been looking online, especially at car portals for new cars in India. Now that I have accumulated the funds, enough to get me the Beat, I am thinking why not get the Chevrolet Cruze with the help of a car loan to reimburse the remaining amount. Higher level of power and torque resulting in excellent acceleration and engine performance are features common in both the new cars, but a sedan is a sedan after all. The Cruze is available in both petrol and diesel engines whilst the Beat being only in petrol. And I want my car in diesel.

No comments: